Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nothing to Gossip about, but it is Something...

Matt & Jules are close by, i LOVE being able to spend evenings with them!
Brittani, Chelsey & Laura we tagged along w/ Jonny to see a Dodger game for fleece blanket night.

FHE around here is a Clippers game :)

Friday night dance in Camarillo- SO fun!

We did the Miracle Miles For Kids run from Morro Rock-Cayucos pier

For work I got laser certified. It's all the rage to treat periodontal disease with lasers. I've come to find that it really is ligit, follow up appts are show significant signs of improvment!

I spent a weekend in SLC with the girls and Nikki's guy. SOOOOO fun!

Ut ohhh...a Cafe Rio in Manhattan Beach, CA? Yes, tis' the death of me

Annie came to town!! She travels with her husband Brady for his BYU soccer games! I love the familiar face!

My life during baseball season is this- Beau playing high school ball. He's lucky I love him, and I love watching baseball more and more.

Clarissa got a job with jetBlue, she flew into town for the day!! We played in Huntington Beach, just enough time for a sunburn to show off in UTAH!


After much encouragement via family & friends I thought I'd update el blogo. I could tell you every gory deet of my life, but really is that necessary? No. They also say a picture says a hundred (or is it a thousand) words.
Living here in Thousand Oaks/Oak Park has been all I had hoped for. I love living with Aunt Shelly & Uncle Paul; not to mention Beau and Jake who live here too. I tell everyone Shelly is the best roomie I've ever had. Not to mention Ma n' Pa are just up the freeway, its great to be able to head up to Visalia when I've got a free weekend. Even better when they have a free weekend I get visitors :) Love it.
Work is going splendidly (that almost looks like splendiddly). Dr Brown, the Dr I worked for many moons ago as an assistant has hired me on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Its great to work for someone I trust. I'm also working in Ventura Mon/Wed, and hopefully taking on two fridays a month soon.
You know how it goes when you move somewhere new you feel like you have to go everywhere, see everyone, and be seen by everyone? Welp, thats what I did when I first got here, mission accomplished! Now, as far as going to everything and being seen by everyone? I'm a little burnt out and am layin' low in the sun, I mean I still go and play, but....ya know.
It wouldn't be a complete blogo if I blasted my dating life all over the internet. Not going to happen, because there is no such thing. I dated someone for like 2 seconds, when that pittered out in February I've been minglin'.