Thursday, February 4, 2010

When Will April be Here?

DIVAs
&
LBFF
(Loud Best Friends Forever)





APRIL 28, 2010
SISTER LATANYA comes home soon!!! Latanya has been on her mission in Colonia, YAP (who knows where that is, Guam-ish), she has been my most favorite pen-pal the whole time. The letters I write to her are 10 pages long and the ones I get back are even better and longer! We were roomies in SLC w/ her sister Mel, and friends Nikki, Joanna, & Jenilyn, w/ an occasional visit from Mar Mar and Tor Tor. I miss the days, and I miss Tans even more. I can't wait for APRIL!!!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

reminder!!! april is also when your FAVORITE NIECE will be here....just so you dont forget:)

just jason said...

love IT!!! she needs to come home NOW!!! i have NO poly connection when she is away:( ha ha ha ha...

Nikki said...

I can't wait to see her!!!!!

mightycleanducts said...

Attractive component to content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.

- Furnace Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning