Friday, February 26, 2010

SUGARLAND

If you know me as well as you think you do you'll know that I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC! It's not like a, "Im in the country mood" b/c I am always in the mood for country. My parents have always laughed when they're in the car with me because every song has a memory, "Oh, this reminds me of my ex" "This reminds me of that one night" "The last time I heard this I was here".

Now that I live in the land of emo's my taste in music is unique. There are people here who enjoy country music, but I LOVE it. When I don't have cable TV the only thing I really miss is CMT & GAC (that and E!).
I've always loved my boys: Kenny, Brad, George and Alan; but the women aren't always consistant. Carrie is a sell-out, and Faith is over rated. Martina is bomb, and so is Sara. But consistantly, SUGARLAND has stolen my heart. Every CD, every word is amazing.

6 comments:

Small Fry said...

They are pretty good aren't they?

James Westfall, Esq. said...

J Westfall is here, no worries

dogcote said...

Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection.....

If anyone desire to get the full information about Puppy or dogs please click on these hypertext :-- What Dog | Alpha Dog | Feed a Puppy | Worm Treatment | Me or the Dog | dog psychology | Dog Grooming | How to Get Rid of Fleas | What Puppy

visio 2010 sale said...

Very large Microsoft visio 2010 improvement in the Visio user interface and experience, Visio, completely abandoned the "menu" and "tools" of the old mode of operation, the Office Fluent interface. And so do Visio 2010 download the major improvements in user experience, data sharing, coordination office.Visio real-time theme preview, automatically connect enhancements, automatic alignment and automatically adjust the spacing as well Visio 2010 as container and comments are improvements. Microsoft visio 2010 download

tommy Benvolio said...

I want to to thank you for your time for this fantastic read!!

- "air conditioning cooling |
heating and air conditioning | airconditioning adelaide"

mightycleanducts said...

Anyway I’ll be subscribing on your augment and even I success you get entry to constantly quickly.

- Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning | Furnace Cleaning